Blue Color Superior Quality Glow Necklaces
- 22 inches long & 6mm in diameter
- We cannot sell individual pieces because it is very easy to break during shipping without the protective cylinder case.
- 50 glow necklaces packed in a hard cylinder case to prevent accidental breaking of glow bracelets.
- Blue Color
- Glow brightly up to 8 hours and visible up to 48 hours.
- Great for rave party and outdoor activities.
- Buy small quantity at wholesale price! Buy in bulk at super discounted prices only at ravestuff.com
- 50 pieces per cylinder container
- 12 containers per master case (600pcs/case)
- Shipped in 1 business day
- Fair shipping and handling charges based on total overall weight & destination
- Carefully packed with bubble wrap and peanuts packaging
- Tracking number automatically emailed to you when shipping label is created
As a raver, this set of four lights is my all time favorite rave lights. The number of tricks you... [view details]
As this year's Independence Day is coming up on Wednesday, complement all those spectacular fireworks with glow sticks and other glow...
It has been an eventful month for Electronic Dance Music thus far; Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas had a 3...
Electric Daisy Carnival 2012 In Las Vegas, NV At The Las Vegas Motor Speedway Starting On June 8, 2012 - June 10, 2012June 04, 2012
Electric Daisy Carnival 2012 in Las Vegas, NV starting Tuesday May 5, 2012 through Monday May 11, 2012 Get ready for...
Best Armin van Buuren Set in 2012 Live At Beyond Wonderland In San Bernardino, CA On March 17, 2012 (A State Of Trance Episode 550)May 31, 2012
Armin van Buuren’s best set of the year comes from Beyond Wonderland 2012, where he spun an unforgettable two hour set...
Tiesto has done it again by making it to my Jam of the Week, with the help of Wolfgang Gartner and...
POP "POPSICLE" 2012 Hosted By SKILLS "Sound Go Round" At The Oracle Arena In Oakland, CA On March 31, 2012February 27, 2012
SKILLS presents to you POP 2012 entitled "Sound Go Round" located at the Oracle Arena on March 31, 2012. This is...